At Marks and Spencer, your opinion is valued. To give your honest feedback, you can take part in the Marks and Spencer Survey for prizes that value up to £250 at www.yourmandsviews.com.
Taking part in the Marks and Spencer Survey:
As with any other survey, you need to consider certain guidelines if you want to take part in the survey from Marks and Spencer. To take part in the survey, you must be at least 18. If you are under 18, your entry will not be considered. In addition to this, you will need to be a legal resident. Finally, make sure that you are not employed by Marks and Spencer, or that you are not living with or related to someone who is employed before you take part in the survey.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.yourmandsviews.com/
- The next page that will open up is the Marks and Spencer Survey
- For more information on the guidelines, click the link ‘Prize Draw Rules’.
- On the image, click the link ‘Click here to start the survey’ to begin the survey process.
- On your receipt, look for the Unique Code, the Date, and the Time.
- Enter the Unique Code in the given blank space.
- Use the calendar tool to select the Date the last time that you visited Marks and Spencer.
- Select the Time when you visited using the drop-down menu tool.
- Click the link ‘Next’ for the next page of the survey.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with Marks and Spencer by filling out the survey questions.
- Enter the sweepstakes by providing your contact information.
About Marks and Spencer
Marks and Spencer is a British retail company brand that operates worldwide. Marks and Spencer was founded in 1884 and now runs in India, Poland, France, Hungary, and Italy, as well as among other countries.