Go online to the Walgreens Survey at www.wagcares.com and fill out the 5-minute survey to win cash prizes of up to $3,000!
Taking part in the Walgreens Survey:
When you’re trying to take part in this survey, you will need to consider certain eligibility criteria. These are guidelines you need to follow to be eligible for the sweepstake’s rewards. Firstly, you can easily learn about this in detail by clicking ‘Sweepstakes Rules’ when you open the web page. Next, remember you can only take part if you are 18 and a legal resident. Also, remember that you are not allowed to participate if you are an employee of Walgreens or associated with them in any way.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.wagcares.com
- The first page of the Walgreens Survey will become available to you.
- Look at the receipt for the Survey Number, Password, and the Time of your last visit.
- Provide the Survey Number in the empty field.
- Enter the Password in the given space.
- Select the Time of your visit from the options in the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Start’ to start answering the survey questions
- You can also give the survey in Spanish by clicking the link ‘Español’.
- Look back on your last experience at a Walgreens outlet when you’re answering questions.
- Based on your experience, rate the level of your satisfaction with Walgreen and their products.
- Submit the responses.
- Give your contact details so you can be reached out to in case you win the cash rewards.
As one of the most successful pharmacy stores in the United States, Walgreens is a high successful company of drug stores. Walgreens started out in 1901 and now runs over 8,000 locations.