As a customer at Tesco, you have the right to join in for the Tesco Survey at www.tescoviews.com for the chance at a gift card worth $1,000!
Taking part in the Tesco Survey:
If you are a legal resident and are at least eighteen years old, you only need to fulfill some other requirements to be a part of this survey. Before you start, remember that you cannot take part if you are either employed by Tesco or are related to someone who is employed by Tesco. Also, you will need the receipt you got when you last went to Tesco for reference during the survey. To take part, you will also need to understand English and use a device with an Internet connection.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.tescoviews.com/
- You will be redirected to the Tesco Customer Satisfaction Survey web page.
- On your receipt, find the 4 digit Code to enter in the survey
- Provide this 4 digit Survey Code in the empty space.
- Click the link labeled as ‘Enter the Survey’.
- Enter the date of your last visit from the receipt.
- Enter the time of your last visit from the receipt.
- Also, give the purpose for the last time you visited Tesco.
- Rate the level of satisfaction with Tesco based on their services and their products.
- Fill out some mandatory fields with contact details to take part in the sweepstakes.
- If you win, you will be contacted using this information.
Tesco is a retail company known throughout the world for their grocery stores and other products. In the United Kingdom, where Tesco is primarily based, the company is leading the shares for grocery stores. Tesco was originally founded in 1919 and now runs more than 6,000 stores in 8 countries in Asia and Europe.