Filling the Empire Theatres Survey, available at www.tellusaboutempire.com, allows you to redeem a special offer printed on your receipt in the end. So, hurry up and fill the survey before you miss this chance!
Guide for completing the online Empire Theatres Survey
In order to begin filling the Empire Theatres Survey, you need to have a device that you can browse the internet through, such as a computer or a mobile phone. The device should have an active internet connection as well.
Next, make sure you have visited Empire Theatres and have their purchase receipt with you. You should be able to read and understand either English or French to take the survey. The last requirement you need to meet is to be a legal citizen and at least 18 years of age.
You can follow the steps given below to start filling out the Empire Theatres Survey if you think you meet all the above requirements:
- So, the first step is to open your browser and visit the following link: www.tellusaboutempire.com.
- This link will allow you to access the Empire Theatres Survey.
- Here, you have to select the location of the Empire Theatres that you visited by selecting the Province from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the language you want to take the survey in, either English or French.
- You can then begin filling out the Empire Theatres Survey by answering all the questions regarding their services.
- After you have answered all of the questions, provide your contact information.
- Finally, submit the Empire Theatres Survey. You will now receive a validation code which you can use to redeem the special offer on your receipt.
What is Empire Theatres?
Founded in 1978, Empire Theatres was a chain of movie theatres with its headquarters in New Glasgow, Canada. Before ceasing operations in 2013, it provided its services throughout Canada and had more than 3,000 employees.