Not only can you go online to the Subway Survey at www.tellsubway.com you can also participate to win a free coupon code with a free offer from Subway!
Taking part in the Subway Survey:
The Subway survey can be taken by almost anyone. To take part, you just need to fulfill some requirements. It’s important that you keep the receipt from your last visit to Subway, and that the visit was a nit to long ago. Also, you should be able to speak English or Spanish in order to take part. It’s also a good idea to use a device that can connect to the Internet easily. You also need to be at least eighteen years old to use the site and take part in the survey.
To take part in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.tellsubway.com/
- You will immediately be taken to a web page that contains the Subway Survey
- Click the link ‘Terms and Conditions’ for information on the guidelines for the survey.
- Look for the Subway Restaurant Number on your receipt from your last trip to Subway
- Enter the Subway Restaurant Number in the given space.
- If you can’t find the number, click the link below the start button.
- In the popup window, refer to the sample receipts to get an idea on where to look for the Subway Restaurant Number.
- Click the ‘Start’ button to move on to the next page.
- Look back on your experiences at Subway and rate your level of satisfaction.
- At the end, once you submit the responses, you will receive a free validation code. Use this at the next visit to Subway for a free offer.
Subway is a chain of fast food restaurants. The company’s primary product is the subway sandwich (aka the sub) and Subway has more than 44,000 locations in more than 100 countries.