Give your feedback on the Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey at www.telldunkinbaskin.com to earn validation codes for redeeming offers on your receipt.
Guide for filling the Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey
Before filling the Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins and have their purchase receipt. Lastly, you must be a legal resident in the United States of America who is above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey:
- Open the given URL in your web browser by clicking it http://www.telldunkinbaskin.com/.
- You will now be directed to the official Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins Survey page.
- Choose the language you wish to opt for from the options of English and Spanish.
- Enter the 18-digit survey code from your Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins purchase receipt.
- If you don’t have a code, no need to worry!
- Simply click the link “My receipt doesn’t have a survey code”
- Then enter the 6 digit store number printed at the top of your receipt.
- Begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins food and service
- Give the answer for the questions in perspective of your last visit to Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins.
- Now choose the offer you wish to redeem from the validation code.
- Once the survey is complete, a validation code will be displayed on your screen
- Note this down on your receipt and you can use to redeem deals on your next visit.
- Finally submit your completed Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins
About Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins
Dunkin’ Donuts is a multinational donut chain while Baskin-Robbins is the largest chain of ice cream parlor restaurant in the world. Dunkin’ Donuts was established in the year 1950, in Quincy, Massachusetts, Baskin-Robbins was founded even earlier, in 1945, in Glendale, California. Both are internationally recognized powerhouses in their market areas, and continue to grow every day.