Canadian Tire Survey is available online and you can fill whenever you want to because it will take only a few minutes. Share your experience at the Canadian Tire store and tell them how their services were like. On completion, you can enter the lucky draw!
Step by Step Procedure for filling the Canadian Tire Survey!
If you want to complete the Canadian Tire Survey without facing any problems, then read the steps that are present below. Before taking the survey, you must have a device that connects to internet and also the receipt from your recent visit at Canadian Tire. Once you have the device, then follow the steps below
- Click open the web page URL which is present below
- On a new window, main page of Canadian Tire Survey will open up.
- Start by choosing the language in which you would like t \o take the survey. It can be in English or French language.
- After that, enter the time of your visit, total amount that you spent at the store and receipt ID. Press ‘Enter’ and your survey questions will be present on the next page.
- Answer the questions honestly and then click on submit.
About Canadian Tire
Canadian Tire Corporation is a public retail company that is famous for its wide range of hardware, sports, automotive and much more. Home products are also available at many stores. Canadian Tire was founded in 1922, almost about 96 years ago by Alfred J. Billes and J. William Billes. Its headquarters are present in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In each store of Canadian Tire, there is a car repair garage as well. There are about 58000 employees that are currently working for the Canadian Tire Corporation. Canadian Tire is present in more than 1700 locations. There are about 58000 employees that are currently working for the Canadian Tire Corporation. Canadian Tire is present in more than 1700 locations. So if you need to get your car checked, then do visit Canadian Tire Stores.