Provide your feedback online through the ASDA Survey, available at www.tellasda.com, for a chance to win £1000 in the ASDA Sweepstakes.
Guide for completing the online ASDA Survey
Before filling the ASDA Survey, make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited ASDA and have their purchase receipt. Furthermore, you must be able to read and understand basic English.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online ASDA Survey:
- Visit the following URL in your web browser by left clicking it http://www.tellasda.com/.
- This will take you to the official page for ASDA
- Enter the Date you visited an ASDA store and the Town or Postcode of where it is located.
- Specify whether you are a current employee of ASDA.
- Enter the Time you visited the ASDA store.
- Now you can begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding ASDA’s products and services.
- Then give your complete personal information, which may include your full name, email address, phone number, house address and ZIP Code to take part in the sweepstakes.
- Select whether you want to receive emails about future promotions and surveys.
- Enter the transaction code of 5 digits, the transaction amount, and transaction time.
- You can locate this all information printed on your ASDA purchase receipt from your last visit.
- At the end simply submit your completed ASDA
What is ASDA?
If you often find yourself looking for the things you need in multiple stores, then you are going to the wrong stores; you would do better to visit the ASDA stores instead. ASDA is a supermarket retailer based in Britain, and offers its customers a wide range of products, including everything from grocery to merchandise. The company even offers services, like financial services, to provide its customers with the best experience.