By participating in the Walmart Survey, you can enter sweepstakes and submit your honest feedback at www.survey.walmart.com.
Taking part in the Walmart Customer Experience Survey:
If you want to be a part of this survey, it’s very easy to do so! All you need to do is be eligible, take the survey, and you can be entered in the sweepstakes. To be eligible, you need to be at least eighteen years of, and a legal resident of the United States. Keep in mind that Walmart employees and their relatives are not allowed to take part in the survey. It’s also a good idea to keep the receipt from your last visit to Walmart nearby for reference.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.survey.walmart.com/
- You will be redirected to the Walmart Survey web page.
- Choose the language you want to give the survey in from English or Spanish
- Select the correct link and then click ‘Continue’ in order to move on to the next page.
- Read through the information on the next page for info on the survey and sweepstakes.
- Click the button ‘Continue’ once you are done reading.
- Enter the Zip Code (5 digits) in the space given, then click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Help’ if you are facing any problems or issues.
- Reflect on your experience at Walmart when you visited the last time.
- Rate the level of your satisfaction based on the services and the products that were offered.
- Provide contact information so you can be contacted if you win the Gift Card.
- Submit your responses so your feedback is recorded.
Walmart is a retail company that runs more than 11,000 locations in countries around the world. Founded in 1962, Walmart started out as a small discount store in the United States and is now one of the most profit-earning retail companies within the United States.