If you recently visited Staples, you can take part in the Staples Survey! All you need to do is go to www.staplescares.com and give your honest feedback!
Taking part in the Staples Survey:
In order to successfully take part in this promotion, you will need to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes draw. For this to happen, firstly, you will need to be at least eighteen and a legal resident. Secondly, you will need to have the receipt you received on the last (recent) visit from Staples, so you can provide the necessary details. Lastly, remember that you need to be able to communicate effectively in English in order to be able to take part in the survey.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.staplescares.com/
- The first page that you will see open up on your computer screen is the Staples Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Select the language that you want to take the survey in.
- The survey can be taken in either English or Spanish.
- Look for the Survey Code on your receipt.
- Once you locate the 16 digit code, enter it into the designated space on the web page.
- Click the link ‘Next’ to move to the next page pf the survey.
- Rate your level of satisfaction with Staples and its products.
- Provide contact details such as your Phone Number and address to enter into the sweepstakes officially.
Staples, known officially as Staples Inc. is a chain of American retail stores that provides customers with office and stationary supplies. Founded in 1981, the company is headquartered in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. Staples runs over 1,000 stores, as well as 40 warehouses within the United States, as well as countless others worldwide.