In order to fill and complete the Save on Foods Survey online, visit the webpage www.saveonfoods.com/survey. After giving your opinion and advice, we can make changes for you so that you have a greater experience next time.
About Save on Foods
Save on Foods is a chain of supermarkets that is present across Western Canada. It was founded in 1982. And it is a subsidiary of Overwaitea Food Group that is further owned by Vancouver based Jim Pattison group. The stores offer products that have brand names and private label brands such as Western Classics, Value Priced, Body Zone etc. Many of the stores have their own pharmacies and provide other services too. Health clinics, nutrition tours and changing recycling centres are also present. At present, there are about 91 stores in British Columbia, 3 in Manitoba, 33 in Alberta and only one in Saskatchewan. Online shopping is a feature that is also available for the customers here.
Step by Step protocol for the online Save on Foods Survey
In order to fill the online Save on Foods Customer Satisfaction Survey, follow the simple and easy steps that are present below. Read the steps carefully and then you will be able to submit the form with out any problem
- Make sure to get a device that connects to internet easily.
- Then click open the webpage URL that is just there at the end of the statement
- Main page of Save on Foods Online Survey will open ahead of you.
- Start by entering the transaction code number, purchase date, store number and lane number.
- Then tell us on what date and time did you make the purchase.
- Enter the image present and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Your survey will start on the next window. Enter and fill the questions honestly.
- Once you complete the survey, click on submit.
- Thank you for your time. Hopefully, next time you visit the store, you will feel a change.