Wish you could cut down on your medical bills? Well, you can put a little dent in them by filling the Rite Aid Survey, at www.riteaid.com/storesurvey, and winning $1000!
About Rite Aid
Founded as Thrifty D Discount Store in 1962, Rite Aid is one of the largest drugstore chains in America. It has over 4,600 stores throughout the United States, and is so successful that it falls under the Fortune 500 Companies. Currently headquartered in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, the company makes sure to provide each of its customers with exactly what they need. They also have online pharmacies to make the whole process easier and more efficient.
Step by Step Guide to complete the online Rite Aid Survey
Where do you go when you need your prescription filled? If you’re like the thousands of other Americans who use the services of Rite Aid, then you’re lucky; because, you get the chance to win either $100 or $1000 by filling the customer satisfaction survey.
Interested? Well, make sure you are a legal resident of the United States who has reached the age of majority. Then, follow the guidelines given below to fill the Rite Aid Survey:
- The very first step is to visit the following URL www.riteaid.com/storesurvey.
- The URL will allow your web browser to take you to the main page of the survey.
- Here, firstly, select the language you prefer to take the survey in; English or Spanish.
- Then, you can enter the Cashier Code and the 16- digit Survey Code in the given fields, which you will find on your purchase receipt from your last trip to Rite Aid.
- Next, answer the questions regarding your experience; the quality of the service you received, the availability of products you needed, etc.
- After you have answered all of the questions, you have to provide your personal or contact information so the company can notify you if you win.
- At the end, you simply have to submit the survey to be done.