Give your constructive feedback by completing the online Red Lobster Survey at www.redlobstersurvey.com to win a $1,000 grand prize or one of 100 $50 USD cash prizes.
Guide for filling the Red Lobster Survey
Before filling the Red Lobster Survey make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. Device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Red Lobster and have their purchase receipt. Lastly you must be a legal resident in United States of America who is above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Red Lobster Survey:
- First you must open the given URL in your web browser by clicking it www.redlobstersurvey.com.
- You are now given the access to the official Red Lobster Survey page.
- Choose the language you wish to opt for from between the options of English and Spanish
- Click the forward arrow button given below to move ahead.
- Type in the ID of the survey.
- You can locate this information on your Red Lobster purchase receipt from your last visit.
- Make sure the survey ID is entered within 7 days of your visit.
- Now hit the “Start” button below to move on to starting the Red Lobster
- Then you may begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding your type of visit, their food and service
- Continue clicking the “Next” button to proceed to the next question.
- Then give your contact information including your first and last name, address, city, province, ZIP Code, a valid email address and phone number.
- Finally simply submit your completed Red Lobster Survey.
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster is a famous food chain that is running its business in Canada, United States and United Arab Emirates, Japan and Qatar. They are known for their scrumptious lobster, shrimp, fish and squid.