Your feedback through the Family Dollar Survey, available at www.ratefd.com, can not only make the company better but also give you a chance to win a $500 gift card!
Guide for completing the online Family Dollar Survey
Before filling the Family Dollar Survey, make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Family Dollar and have their purchase receipt. Furthermore, you must be able to read and understand basic English. Lastly, you must be a legal resident of the United States and be above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Family Dollar Survey:
- Click on the following link to visit the survey website: www.ratefd.com.
- This will redirect you to the official page for the Family Dollar Survey.
- First, select the language you want to take the survey in from among English or Spanish.
- On the next page, enter the transaction ID number in the spaces provided.
- You can find this number printed at the bottom of your Family Dollar purchase receipt from your last visit.
- Then, click on the “Next” button to begin the Family Dollar Survey.
- Now begin the survey and answer all the questions regarding Family Dollar products and services.
- After you have answered all the questions, give your complete personal information, which may include your full name, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number, house address and ZIP Code to take part in the sweepstakes for the $500 gift card.
- Once you have answered all the questions of the survey, simply submit it.
What is Family Dollar?
The second largest retailer of its type, Family Dollar is a variety store chain based in America. The store was founded by Leon Levine in 1959, in Charlotte, North Carolina, but now operates more than 8,000 locations all across the country. These stores provide the customers with everything from home décor and cleaning supplies to clothing and grocery.