You can never have enough shoes so how about getting free ones for a year? To get them, simply provide your feedback through the Rack Room Shoes Survey, available at www.rackroomsurvey.com.
Guide for completing the online Rack Room Shoes Survey
Before filling the Rack Room Shoes Survey, make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Rack Room Shoes and have their purchase receipt. Furthermore, you must be able to read and understand basic English. Lastly, you must be a legal resident of the United States and be above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Rack Room Shoes Survey:
- Visit the survey website by clicking the following link: www.rackroomsurvey.com.
- You will be redirected to the main page for the Rack Room Shoes Survey.
- Here, enter the Date of your visit, the State and Store you visited, and your Purchase Amount in the fields provided.
- You can find all this information printed on your purchase receipt from your last visit to Rack Room Shoes.
- Then, press the “Next” button to continue on to the Rack Room Shoes Survey.
- Now, you can begin the survey by answering all the questions related to the products and services you received during your last visit to Rack Room Shoes.
- After you have answered all the questions, you will be required to enter your complete personal information if you want to be a part of the sweepstakes.
- Then, simply submit the survey after completing it.
What is Rack Room Shoes?
Based in North Carolina, Rack Room Shoes is a retailer of footwear, which was founded by Phil Levinson in 1920. It now has more than 450 stores throughout the United States, which operate either under the name Rack Room Shoes or Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse.