U.S. Postal Office can improve with your feedback and suggestions so don’t forget to share them at U.S. Postal Service Survey on www.postalexperience.com/pos.
About U.S. Postal Service
U.S Postal Office is the official postal service of the United States of America which in its short form is simply called the U.S. Mail or the Post Office. It is basically a branch of the US government itself but conducts their affairs as a private entity but the government of the US officially looks after their services all across the country.
The branch provides postal services to all their citizens in the United States and in fact has a competition with the famous UPS and FedEx services which are private courier companies.
Step by Step Procedure for filling the online U.S. Postal Service Survey
To fill in the U.S. Postal Service Survey with your feedback read and obey the step wise guide given below for your convenience:
- To seek a safe access to the S. Postal Service Survey main page, use this web link www.postalexperience.com/pos
- Now any web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox that is set on your computer as home browser will take you to the official S. Postal Service Survey page, making it appear for you on your screen
- S. Postal Service Survey can be filled in your desired language. So choose the one you are best with.
- Enter your Login name and password in the assigned spaces for them respectively
- Find and click “Begin Survey” to continue on to the official page for the S. Postal Service Survey.
- All the questions that are asked and presented in the S. Postal Service Survey will ask you about the staff attitude there and the standard of services given to you at the U.S. Postal Service office.
- In the end submit your filled version of S. Postal Service Survey