Give your honest opinions to the Children’s Place Survey by completing their survey at www.placesurvey.com to avail a discount worth 20% on your next visit.
Guide for filling the Children’s Place Survey
Before filling the Children’s Place Survey make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited The Children’s Place and have their purchase receipt. Lastly, you must be a legal resident in the United States of America who is above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online The Children’s Place Survey:
- First, you should open the following URL in your web browser http://www.placesurvey.com/.
- You are now directed to the official page for The Children’s Place
- Choose the language you wish to opt for from the choices between French, English, and Spanish.
- Click the “Next” button to move forward in the procedure.
- Then select for the date you visited the Children’s Place store on.
- Now provide the transaction number which you can find printed on your The Children’s Place purchase receipt
- Answer if you are of 18 years in age or above.
- Then hit the “Submit” button to move on to starting the survey.
- Provide a rating for the services provided by The Children’s Place keeping in perspective your visit to The Children’s Place
- Once you are done you will be given a 20% discount voucher.
- Make sure you print this voucher out
- You can avail the discount voucher on your next purchase from The Children’s Place.
About The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is retail store chain that operates in the United States. The company is famously known for manufacturing and selling products for children up till the age of 14. The Children’s Place was first founded back in the year 1969. Their headquarters are based in Secaucus New Jersey.