As a customer of PetSmart, you have the opportunity to give your honest feedback to help improve their services to better cater to you, all by filling out the PetSmart Survey at www.petsmartfeedback.com.
Taking part in the PetSmart Survey:
To take part in this survey, you will need to remember that you need to follow certain guidelines. These guidelines act as eligibility criteria. You should be at least 18 years old, and a legal resident of the United States. To take part, you will also need to be able to understand English or Spanish at a basic level, along with having a strong Internet connection, as well as a device that you can use to connect to the Internet while you are giving the survey.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.petsmartfeedback.com/
- You will be taken to the first page of the PetSmart Survey.
- Decide on the language you will take the survey in.
- Choose from either English or Spanish and continue to the next page.
- Enter the PIN Number in the given space.
- The PIN Number is printed out on your receipt as a 16 digit number.
- Choose the link for the survey on your receipt from the available options.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin answering the survey questionnaire.
- Rate your overall level of satisfaction with the services and the products that you got when you were last at PetSmart.
- Finally, submit your responses in order for them to be considered as feedback.
PetSmart is a chain of American retail stores which specializes in giving its customers the best pet supplies, training tools, and grooming supplies, as well as day care services. PetSmart began as two stores in 1987, and now has over 1,000 locations across the United States.