Chop down your grocery bills and expenses with the $500 Gift Card you can win for giving your feedback through the Price Chopper Survey, available at www.pcfeedback.com.
Guide for completing the online Price Chopper Survey
Before filling the Price Chopper Survey, make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Price Chopper and have their purchase receipt. Furthermore, you must be able to read and understand basic English. Lastly, you must be a legal resident of the United States and be above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Price Chopper Survey:
- Visit the survey website by clicking the following URL: www.pcfeedback.com.
- Then, enter the store location number in the field provided.
- You can find this number printed on your Price Chopper purchase receipt from your last visit.
- Next, press the “Start” button to proceed to the Price Chopper Survey.
- You can now begin the survey and answer all the questions related to the products and services of Price Chopper.
- After you have answered all the questions, you will need to enter your complete personal information to be a part of the sweepstakes for the $500 gift card.
- Once the survey is complete you can simply submit it.
What is Price Chopper?
A chain of supermarkets based in the United States, Price Chopper was founded by Ben Golub and Bill Golub in 1932 as Central Market. The name later changed to Price Chopper in 1973. Headquartered in Schenectady, New York, Price Chopper has more than 130 locations which provide customers with everything they could possibly need.