Do you love the steaks you get at Logan’s Roadhouse? You would love them even more if they were for free. Well, get a chance to get your hands on some by filling the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey, available at www.loganslistens.com.
Guide for Completing the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey
Since the Logan’s Roadhouse Customer Satisfaction Survey is available online, you will need internet access so you can visit the survey page. You also need a device you can access the survey on, such as a computer, mobile phone or tablet.
Furthermore, you need a purchase receipt from Logan’s Roadhouse so you should have visited the restaurant recently and made a purchase. Lastly, you should be a legal citizen who is above the legal age so you can take part in the survey.
If you fulfill all of the requirements given above you can go ahead and fill the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey by following the guidelines below:
- First off, visit the survey page by accessing www.loganslistens.com from your browser.
- On the main page of the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey enter the Serial Number in the given space. This number is available on your purchase receipt.
- Next, click on the “Start” button so you can begin filling the Logan’s Roadhouse Survey. For this, you need to answer all of the questions in the survey according to your most recent experience at the restaurant.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you have to provide your personal information.
- Finally, submit the completed Logan’s Roadhouse Survey so you can redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
More About Logan’s Roadhouse
A chain of restaurants, Logan’s Roadhouse was founded by Charles McWhorter and Dave Wachtel in 1991. The company was founded in Lexington, Kentucky but is now headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. There are more than 200 locations throughout the country and provides amazing steaks to countless customers everyday.