Try your luck by participating in the Kroger Feedback Survey at www.krogerfeedback.com and get the chance to enter sweepstakes to win a grand prize of $5,000!
Taking part in the Kroger Feedback Survey:
The Kroger survey helps them collect information from customers from you on how they can improve their company. With your feedback, they can learn exactly what needs improvement. If you want to have a role in this improvement, along with the chance to win $5,000 as a prize, simply remember that to be eligible you must be at least 18, and a legal resident. Also, make sure you aren’t a Kroger employee, and that you have access to the Internet and a device.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.krogerfeedback.com/
- The first page of the Kroger Feedback Survey will become available to you.
- Provide the Date of the last visit to Kroger in the given space.
- Enter the Time of the last visit to Kroger from the drop down menu.
- Give the Entry ID in the provided space.
- The time, date, and entry ID are all printed out on your receipt for reference.
- Click ‘Start to move on to the next part of the survey.
- You can also give the survey in Spanish by clicking the link ‘Español’.
- Remember your experiences when you last visited Kroger.
- Rate the level of your satisfaction from Kroger’s services and products.
- Submit your responses.
- Enter the sweepstakes by providing contact information for yourself.
The Kroger Company is a retail company that began working in Ohio, in the United States. In 1994, Kroger started operations as a small store in Cincinnati. Now, the company owns more than 2,000 supermarket and retail stores and has a revenue of over 100 billion dollars.