Provide your feedback online through the Jack in the Box Survey, available at www.jacklistens.com, to get free treats and offers on your next visit.
Guide for completing the online Jack in the Box Survey
Before filling the Jack in the Box Survey, make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Jack in the Box and have their purchase receipt. Furthermore, you must be able to read and understand basic English. Lastly, you must be a legal resident of the United States and be above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Jack in the Box Survey:
- Visit the following URL in your web browser by left clicking it http://www.jacklistens.com/.
- This will take you to the official page for Jack in the Box
- Select the language of the survey you prefer, by clicking either on “English” or “Espanol”.
- Then, enter the code of fourteen digits in the space provided.
- You can locate this information printed in the middle of your Jack in the Box purchase receipt from your last visit.
- Hit the arrow below to begin the Jack in the Box
- Now you can begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding Jack in the Box’s food and services.
- Then give your complete personal information, which may include your full name, email address, phone number, house address and ZIP Code to take part in the sweepstakes.
- At the end simply submit your completed Jack in the Box
- You will receive a validation code for the treat or offer. Simply, print it out or write it on your receipt to redeem it during your next visit.
What is Jack in the Box?
A US-based chain of fast-food restaurants, Jack in the Box is operating in more than 2,200 locations throughout the country. The company specializes in hamburgers and chicken sandwiches, along with some amazing breakfast items and desserts.