Airline services can best improve with customer feedback so fill the Indigo Survey at www.indigofeedback.com so that they can incorporate your feedback and improve further!
Indigo is an airline service that has its headquartered in India, Gurgoan Haryana. The company offers its services in 40 places. It is a highly successful airline company in India and operates with 679 daily flights in over 40 locations. It is in fact the second biggest flight company in the entire continent of Asia.
Step by Step Procedure to complete the online Indigo Survey
Get your laptop to connect with an internet access and make sure you have at least once traveled with Indigo. Make sure you don’t throw away your ticket and keep it secure till the time you fill the Indigo Survey.
Follow the entire guide as given beneath to complete the full Indigo Survey:
- Click open this survey link as given www.indigofeedback.com.
- This URL will let you gain access to the official Indigo Survey page.
- Go through all the rules carefully so that you can take part in the survey with full information.
- Choose one of these languages English and French.
- Select how you purchased the ticket, type of ticket and all the purchase details.
- Choose the type of receipt.
- Press the button below that says “CONTINUE”
- Keep typing in all the asked information such as the serial code as stated on your purchase receipt you kept safe from when you flew with Indigo airlines
- Tell your age and select the exact date as to when you bought the ticket
- Answer all the questions asked in the Indigo Survey with complete honesty.
- Also go through the Indigo official website at book.goindigo.in to know more about the company.