Home Depot is giving its loyal customers the chance to win free gift cards. All you need to do is take the Home Depot Survey at www.homedepot.com/opinion.
Taking part in the Home Depot Survey:
In order to take part in the Home Depot Survey and to be considered for the sweepstakes promotion being offered, you will need to ensure that you are following its rules and requirements. You will need to be at least 18 years old to take part in the survey, and you will need to be a legal resident. Furthermore, you can’t take part in the survey if you are an employee of Home Depot or affiliated with one.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.homedepot.com/opinion
- The next page that will open up is the Home Depot Survey
- Choose the language that you want to take the survey in.
- You can take the survey in English, Spanish, or French.
- Provide the ZIP Code of the Home Depot Location that you visited.
- Click ‘Continue’ to move on to the next part of the survey.
- Read the provided information on the policy for the sweepstakes and the survey.
- Click ‘Continue’ once you are done reviewing the provided details.
- Look for your User ID as well as your Password on the receipt.
- Enter the User ID in the given space.
- Enter the Password in the given space.
- Fill out the survey by rating your level of satisfaction.
- Finally, provide contact information to take part in the sweepstakes.
About Home Depot
Home Depot is a chain of home improvement and retail supplies based stores that are based in the United States. Home Depot was founded in the year 1978 by Bernard Marcus, along with Arthur Blank and Pat Farrah. With more than 2,000 locations as of 2016, Home Depot has quickly become a well-known store and a household name in the United States.