Give your constructive feedback on the online TGI Fridays Survey at www.fridaysfeedback.com to help the company come up to your standards.
Procedure for filling the TGI Fridays Survey
Before filling the TGI Fridays Survey make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. The device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited TGI Fridays and have their purchase receipt. Lastly, you must be a legal resident in the United States of America who is above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online TGI Fridays Survey:
- Open the following URL in your web browser by clicking it http://www.fridaysfeedback.com/.
- You will now be directed to the official TGI Fridays Survey page.
- Then page that opens up enter the Store Number and the email address
- You can find this printed on your TGI Fridays receipt or bill from your last visit.
- Choose the language you wish to opt for the TGI Fridays Survey from the following choices:
- If you want English, click on “Click Here”.
- For Spanish, click on “Clic Aqui”.
- Now type in the code of the survey of 10-20 digits
- You can find this code printed on your TGI Fridays’ purchase receipt
- Click the “Next” button below to proceed to beginning the survey.
- Start the TGI Fridays’ survey and answer all the questions regarding TGI Fridays’ food and service.
- Finally, at the end submit your completed TGI Fridays
About TGI Fridays
T.G.I. Fridays is a restaurant chain that is based in the United States and offers casual dining service. It is operated as a branch of the Sentinel Capital Partners and TriArtisan Capital Partners who bought the business from Carlson Companies in 2014. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.