If you wish to get 10% off on your next shopping you must share your feedback at the online Foot Locker EU Survey at the link www.footlockersurvey.eu.
About Foot Locker EU
Foot Locker EU is a renowned brand for footwear that was first established back in the year 1974 and after years of ups and downs the company grew into one of the leading footwear brands around the globe. Whenever you think it is time that your shoe wardrobe needs an update you must shop from any branch of the Foot Locker EU store.
Step by Step Procedure for completing the Foot Locker EU Survey
If you have shopped from Foot Locker you must share your experience at the company’s online Foot Locker EU Survey which you can complete easily by reading and following the step by step guideline given below:
- Click the web link given ahead to gain access to the official Foot Locker EU Survey page footlockersurvey.eu
- Then the screen of your device will show you the official Foot Locker EU Survey.
- You will be shown a list of 14 languages from which you will be required to select the one to take the Foot Locker EU Survey in,
- Hit “Next”
- Enter your 5-digit store ID by reading it from your recent invoice bill.
- Click the web address shown on the next page to open the list of all rules and terms you need to abide by to complete the Foot Locker EU Survey.
- Then give the 5-digit transaction number also written on the same invoice
- Give answers to all questions in the online Foot Locker EU Survey keeping in perspective your recent experience there.
- When you reach the end of Foot Locker EU Survey you will be shown a 10% discount code which you can make use of to get a discount.
- Submit the filled sFoot Locker EU Survey.