If you wish to redeem a 10% save on your next visit then complete the online Foot Locker Survey at www.footlockersurvey.com and give them your feedback.
Procedure for filling the Foot Locker Survey
Before filling the Foot Locker Survey make sure you have a reliable internet connection established on your device. Device could be your cell phone, laptop or tablet.
Also, you must have visited Foot Locker and have their purchase receipt. Lastly, you must be a legal resident in United States of America who is above the age of 18.
Then follow the detailed guide given below to easily complete the online Foot Locker Survey:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL by clicking it www.footlockersurvey.com.
- You will then be directed to the official Foot Locker Survey page.
- Select the language you wish to opt for from the choices between the fourteen languages listed
- Then click the “Next” button to proceed.
- Enter the number of the store comprised on 5 digits and go through the terms and conditions by accessing the link given on the page
- You can find the store number printed at the bottom of your purchase receipt from your last visit to Foot Locker.
- Click the “Next” button below to move ahead.
- Then enter the transaction ID of 5 digits
- Then press the “Next” button to begin answering the survey.
- Now you may begin the survey by rating the services provided by Foot Locker and a few general questions keeping in perspective your visit to Foot Locker
- Keep clicking the “Next” button to proceed to next question.
- Once you are done answering all the questions, you will be given a validation code
- Note it down on your purchase receipt and use it to redeem a 10% discount on the Foot Locker store.
- Then simply submit your finished Foot Locker Survey.
About Foot Locker
Foot Locker was founded back in 1974 as a retail store of shoes and other accessories for all genders in the United States. Their headquarters are located in Midtown, Manhattan.