The Dollar Tree Store Survey is an online form that lets you give your feedback after visiting Dollar Tree at www.dollartreefeedback.com, and helps you win rewards at the same time.
Taking part in the Dollar Tree Store Survey:
The way of taking part in the Dollar Tree Store Survey is that you need to follow certain guidelines. These guidelines mean that you must be at least eighteen years old (or the legal age in your country) to take part in the survey. You should also be a legal resident of the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Honduras, Canada, or Korea.
To participate in this survey, you will need to do the following:
- On your web browser, go to http://www.dollartreefeedback.com/
- The next page that will open up is the Dollar Tree Store Survey web page.
- On the first page of the survey, read through the ‘Terms and Conditions’ for information on the guidelines.
- Select the language that you want to give the survey in, from English, Spanish, or French.
- Look for the survey code on your receipt.
- Enter the Survey Code in the given space on your web page.
- Click ‘Next’ to go on to the next page of the survey.
- Look back on your experience at a Dollar Tree store when you last visited.
- Rate how satisfied you are with the experience.
- Enter the sweepstakes by providing contact information.
- This contact information will be used to reach out to you if you win.
About Dollar Tree Store
Dollar Tree is a chain of variety and departmental stores that are headquartered in Virginia in the United States. Founded in 1991, Dollar Tree operates more than 13,600 locations in the countries of the United States and Canada. Dollar Tree gives its customers products such as housewares, supplies, cleaning products, and much more.