If you recently visited Rite Aid, go and take part in the Rite Aid Survey at storesurvey.riteaid.com and you can win a prize that values up to $1,000!
Taking part in the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey:
Who would give away the chance for amazing rewards like this? You don’t have to be one of those people. In order to take part, you only have to remember some simple things that’ll help you be eligible for the sweepstakes. For one, make sure you keep the receipt from your last visit. Secondly, use an electronic device that can connect to the Internet. Lastly, remember that you can only take part if you are over the age of 18 and a legal resident of the United States. For the survey itself, simply follow this procedure:
- On your web browser, go to http://storesurvey.riteaid.com/
- You will be taken to the Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey web page.
- Continue in the language that you are most comfortable in.
- Select the link for the language you prefer, English or Spanish, to begin.
- Find the Cashier Code and the 16 digit Code on your receipt.
- Enter the Cashier Code in the given area.
- Enter the 16 digit Code in the space.
- Click on the button labeled ‘Next’ to move forward.
- Look back on and rate your last experience at a Rite Aid Pharmacy.
- Submit all of your responses and then conclude the survey.
- Provide your contact information so you can participate in the sweepstakes.
About Rite Aid
If you’ve ever had to look for medicines when the flu hits, you would at some point have to encounter a Rite Aid. Rite Aid is a chain of drug stores based within the United States and was founded in Scranton in the United States more than 50 years ago.