Love everything that McDonald’s has to offer? You can fill the McDonald’s Australia’s Survey, available at mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form, and get your hands on a free soft serve cone, small fries, or 10 chicken McBites.
Guide for Completing the McDonald’s Australia’s Survey
You have to fill the McDonald’s Australia’s Survey by going to the survey website, for which you need a good internet connection so you can access the website. Furthermore, you also need a computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other device which you can use to connect to the internet.
Next thing you need to be sure of is that you have visited a McDonald’s Australia’s restaurant recently and possess the receipt. You should also be a legal resident and above the age of minority to be able to take part in the survey.
If you think you meet all the requirements for filling out McDonald’s Australia’s Survey then you can go ahead and follow the instructions below to fill it:
- The very first thing you have to do is visit mcdonalds.com.au/feedback-form from your device.
- This will allow you to access the main page of McDonald’s Australia’s Survey.
- Here, enter which McDonald’s Australia’s restaurant you visited by entering the restaurant number, postcode or suburb.
- Then, select the method that you ordered you food from, the time you ordered it and the day of your visit.
- Then, start filling out the McDonald’s Australia’s Survey by answering all the questions related to your experience.
- After you have answered all of the questions, provide your contact or personal information.
- Finally, submit the completed McDonald’s Australia’s Survey.
More About McDonald’s
McDonald’s is synonymous with fast food and one of the most popular chain of restaurants in the world. Founded in 1955 by Ray Kroc and Richard Macdonald in Des Plaines, Illinois. The current headquarters of the company are in Oak Brook, Illinois.